Sunday, December 12, 2010

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\MEXICAN FOOD//////////////////////////////

Okay, so I found this quote on Fermins Blog that talks about Mexican food. I am Mexican and I love mexican food. Most people do find Mexican food very tasty and delicious. I think its because our food is very unique and has the best spicy flavors. The quote I found was
 ''In every Mexican dish, most of the time we have torillas. In my opinion, if you dont have tortillas then you food is not complete. Tortillas are made out of korn which is another grain that is good for you. A nother thing is that When it comes to mexicans cooking food, they always put pepers. In my opinion, if the food is not spicy, then its not good.''
I love Mexican food, and I agree with Fermin. In my family, at every meal we have a plate of tortillas and freashley made salsa or chiles asasdos(which are my favorite). Mexican food is really all about spicy food! Thats why I love it. Ushally most people want ketup on their fries or put salt on their chips. I always put hot salsa. My favorite type of salsa is my auties guacamole hot salsa, but my second favorite is Tapatio! I think evrery mexican has a tapatio hot sause bottle in their fridge. I love to put tapatio in my lays chips and had lime juice, its so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tortillas are also something that I love!!!!!!!!!!! I think if I would have to chose between tortillas and bread I would choose tortillas. I eat more tortillas than bread, and they are many varaities of tortillas nowadays. My favorite dish with tortillas would have to be tacos al pastor with salsa verde. Its just tacos with the meast extra fried with salse and then you put more salsa on top, I ushally also put some jalapenos becsue it gives it a more spicy flavor. 
If I would have to define Mexican food with only three words I would say spicy, meaty, and flavorful. We have a varity  of flavors and most of them have meat in it. My favorite spicy mexican dish would be enchiladas! They are so spicy!!!!!!! I have to have like a whole giant soda after to get the spict tast out of my mouth. My favorite meaty plate would be tacos de carnitas. They are filled with different types of meat fried together.
                                     I love Mexican food, Its the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. but doesn't it have a lot of calories. I love it to but then it makes u sorta fat. but then I LOVE IT TO the burritos ummmmmmmmmmmmmm super ummmmmmmmmmmm!!!

    ReplyDelete