Saturday, December 4, 2010

JUSTIN BEIBER WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough with the war!why do people always have this war on Justiin! just let him be, and I found this quote on Contanse blog:
I don't have an opinion on Justin Beiber...but I'm not a "hater" either. I find it extremely interesting that there is no middle ground, only the fans and the "haters".
I do not dislike Beiber just because I don't listen to his music. I simply don't care one way or the other.


Now, to your third point, that I am being intolerant and "getting all crazy and angry" about others disagreeing with me. As a matter of fact, this is impossible, because I am not in direct disagreement with anyone whose post I referenced. It's all right with me if you guys disagree with each other, but why can't you respect that other people have opinions just as much as you do? Why can't you just agree to disagree?
OKAY JUSTIN BEIBER IS JUST A REGULAR BOY WHO HAS A lot of fans who love him. He also has those mean haters who should just stop hating on him. So I learned that there are three typr of Justin Beiber people.
Lover Fans- They adore him becasue he:
IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAS AN AMAZING VOICE
SUPER TALENTED
GREAT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!1(he really does)
AND HES HOT

There are also those who are
Haters- Hate him becasue
GAY
SINGS HIGH
SHORT
AND ALWAYS DOES THAT ANNOYING THING OFF FLIPPING HIS HAIR
STUPID (because he doesnt know what Germany is)

And there are  also those who just know him bu t  don't really care much.
Thery   are the people who have different opinions about him but aren't that  crazy about it.
No offense but all those haters and lovers are CCRAZY! Just let the boy be. He si just a star and soon everyone will forget him in a couple of years.
And haters- stop hating! what did he ever do to you? you are just jeloues that every girl ypu ask think hess cute and you wish you had his good loooks. nah, i'm just playin, but seriously back off.
I am in the middle I do like him, but I am not so crazt  about him.
oh well, I hope this helps the Justin War!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment