Friday, November 5, 2010

Poerty

i like poetry. it is all i have to say. Many of the reasons are:
It is relaxing
I can express myself
Show people what I want to show them
I love it!
Here is a poem that I have recently wrote:
Mermaids
Inspiration drives
I inspire my self and others
It is what keeps me going
Something I learn from
Trust and Hope in
I follow a conduct
Of inspiration
No rules
Just yourself
Learn to Inspire
yourself and
others
What is your inspiration?

       Now I know the title is weird, how does mermaids have to do with inspiration. Well when I think of inspiration it makes me think of mermaids. I don't know why it just does. I used to love mermaids when I was in elementary and wished I could be a mermaid. What I find in mermaids is their mysterious character, and how they take their inspiration to their exploration.
      Many things inspire me, it can be people animals, or objects. Someone that inspires me is my mom. She helps me with everything and is my inspiration to keep on going. Music also inspires me. It is not the sound of the music but the mentality to have an effect on people. But the great thing of inspiration is what you decide to do with it. My inspiration is what helps me keep on going, thriving through my life, and makes me have a sense of motivation in my actions.
      People should try to be more open to inspiration. Sometimes it can come from the, most unexpected places. Inspiration should not be taken for granted. don't take someone Else's work and get the credit. Let it make you think of something you can do or give you an idea of what you want to do.
Oh, here is another poem that I made mermaids Hope you like it :)

Mystery  of the Sea


Moving through the waves
Gliding past the seven seas
A glimpse of her tail
and the colors of her scales
A radient shine, shimmering through
the oceans floor
Resting aside a waterfall
seeing her reflection on the surface of the water
A beauty of the sea
Yet, such mystery that comes with her
Her long hair
combed with a shell This is a mermaid

1 comment:

  1. I like the second poem best! I responded http://bloggerroggers.blogspot.com/2011/01/inspirations-and-more.html

    ReplyDelete