Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I found this quote from Karen's blog that should really be discussed.
''We have the right to express our opinions about whatever we want. You might not give a damn about him but we do. Just because you don't like him and don't listen to his music, it doesn't mean that the whole world is going to stop this because what you say. quite frankly you should eat your own words because you are not being tolerant yourself were not the ones getting all crazy and angry about the opposing side disagreeing with us.''
 So there is this whole conflict of Justin Beiber and a lot of crap being talked about him. All what I have to say is Let him be ! I mean what has he ever done to you! People are just haters and are jealous,of him. (especially guys)
Whenever I talk about him all the guys( well some) always say hes gay, and he sings like a girl.
Well they are all just jealous that he gets all the girls and they wish they could be as good as him.
But other guys like him! They are cool with him and people should do that. I hate when people talk about him and they just don't have nothing else to do. Justin Beiber is actually nice, but I don't think he is the best artist.

Now I know everyone is gonna wanna know if I like him or not. Okay I will admit I do have some songs on my ipod and my favorite song is Somebody to love and You smile. I do think he is cute, but not hot!
 Okay no one come up to me and try to change my mind thats what I think of him so deal with it and respect peoples opinion.
Well I dont know what to write about and I am hungry, Ivan is talking about Mc Donal's again and I think I am going to go get some for lunch. I like the big mac with the milk shake. I am bored! Jessica is reading her book and Ashley is finishing her homework!:) AHH! I am so hungry! Well I think I wrote enough now, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment