Thursday, October 7, 2010

I miss middle school!

      I am in class right now and dont really know what to write about so
      I remembered the times I had with friends at middle school. I remember always hanging out, not really doing work. I never studied for test and I did my homework about five minutes before class, I never really needed to do anything because middle school was so easy. I would just talk in class and then go home and hang out again. we would have so much fun at lunch, going out to the yard and just talking all day! our classes were much shorter and we did fun things in class. We would have a better way of doing class work, by going outside to do work and having group projects. I also LOVED the events we had at our school. We had a bunch of spirit weeks and dances and parties. What I dont really miss is the drama that happened at my school. It was soooooo annoying! A fight this week, r Middle school was so fun and now i miss a lot of what we did in there. rumor on this guy, and some little punk ass kids selling crack  after school. It was too much!But I love my school and the people(most of them) we were so much fun and hung out all the time.
      In high school its different. We have a whole lot of homework and we have to study a lot. We have quizzes almost every week and I have barley passes most of them. I also dont get to hang out with Friends as much as in middle school. all what i can really do now is just go home and do homework, eat , watch tv, and go online, and more homework. I barley get any sleep! It pisses me off that high school is so much work
     But, I love the people here and my friends. ASTI is the best high school. No matter if the homework is hard or a lot of work. I like coming here every day and I love this school!
Oh yeah, I went to chipman middle school.

3 comments:

  1. I wrote a response post here:http://captaincrystal.blogspot.com/2010/10/i-miss-upa.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I responded here: http://flamingwater911.blogspot.com/2010/10/middle-school.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I responded to your blog http://melissamasstuff.blogspot.com/2010/11/response-to-banys-blog-middle-school.html

    ReplyDelete