Thursday, September 23, 2010

Please cheack out this Poem?

The Day I saw You


I was in the street
You were in a hotel
I was in the cold
You were in the light
The sounds I heard were my crying
All you heard was laughing
You dressed in Vans, Levies, gold, and a hundred dollar shirts
I was dressed with the same thing every day
Tyring to love you is like asking time to stop
It would be just you and me 
But I see how harsh reality is
 The differences that I saw where far to vast for us to love
If only you knew how much I loved you

This poem is from my Friend. I do not want to mention her name, but I love this poem.
Sure, she did exaggerate, she did not where the same thing everyday.
But, this poem is much more than love
it explains the way we look at each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment